High-growth startup opportunity
PartnerTap is actively changing the way sales and channel teams work across organizations. We are automating and streamlining the painful steps channel professionals go through to effectively work with their partners. Our ever-growing platform is used by several of the largest enterprises in the market, including SAP Concur, ADP, HPE, and many more.
Being an innovation-focused company, we care about using the right tools for the best results and are open to implementing creative solutions and new technologies. We care about our clients’ needs and ensure our product is fit to support them.
Software Engineer – Backend
Job Type: Full Time
Post Date: February 8, 2022
Besides having deep knowledge and experience developing backend systems to scale, you bring your ability to see the big picture and a can-do attitude to the table. You are passionate about building sustainable solutions from the ground up and want to make an impact on an entire company’s ability to deliver a smart and secure platform.
You love solving big problems with big ideas. You are excited about versatile projects that cover multiple domains, such as machine learning, and big data. You are independent, analytical, a quick learner, and enjoy working with people as smart as you are.
- Design, build, and maintain backend systems
- Closely collaborate with the product team to prioritize and deliver new features
- Create secure, testable, reusable code
- Analyze, design, and update internal and external APIs
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs to ingest data
- Triage and debug production issues
- Write analytics queries for use in our reporting engine
- Optimize existing SQL queries
- Understand database relationships, triggers, and functions
- High proficiency in Java, c# or similar high-level object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of relational databases, PostgreSQL, or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining unit tests
- Proficient in engineering best practices such as design patterns, code reviews, etc.
- Experience with Git