The status quo doesn’t scale
Every CEO and CFO wants to see higher growth rates from their channel. And every ecosystem chief knows that their teams are just scratching the surface of the potential revenue buried within their existing partner ecosystem. But it’s hard to unlock all this potential revenue because channel and sales teams lack the data and tools they need to identify all the potential sales opportunities within their shared accounts. Only manually mapping the top ~2,000 accounts with a handful of partners each year is the enterprise norm, but will never scale.
Partner Ecosystems are the Cornerstone for Future Growth
Key take-aways from Accenture’s report:
- Every industry is susceptible to disruption by ecosystem plays—and those who aren’t ready are at risk for value degradation.
- While executives believe ecosystems are important, most companies have yet to seize their full potential.
- Ecosystems are proving to be winning plays. Enabled by digital platforms— ecosystems could unlock $100 trillion of value for business and wider society over the next 10 years.
Build Your Partner Revenue Machine
Building productive partnerships is hard. And building a partnership that goes beyond a press release to actually drive revenue is even harder. But it’s more important than ever.
This 14-page whitepaper gives you a framework you can use to build and scale a partner revenue machine at your company.
Scaling Partner Ecosystem Revenue Whitepaper
Scaling partnerships and figuring out how to drive more revenue from each partner is a universal enterprise challenge. This 13-page white paper dives in to:
- What it takes to share data before you build up trust with each partner
- What it takes to scale a revenue-generating partner program
The M&A Revenue Opportunity
Realizing M&A growth potential is challenging. Cultural differences can often lead to mistrust between teams, resulting in a lack of adoption of a single CRM system.
This 13-page whitepaper explains the challenges and then lays out a clear framework to accelerate cross-selling and revenue growth immediately after a merger or acquisition.
We set out to understand the entire ecosystem around our target accounts. PartnerTap is now the single source of truth for the entire partner ecosystem around our target accounts.
– Phil Manez, Director Channel Sales, VAST Data