Industry experts agree that ecosystems are disruptive, strategically important, and have the potential to unlock $100 trillion in value over the next 10 years. PartnerTap is the only solution that helps companies grow revenue from each partnership and build a revenue-generating ecosystem. See more highlights from Accenture’s “Cornerstone of Future Growth: Ecosystems” report below.
Partner Ecosystems are the Cornerstone for Future Growth
Key take-aways from Accenture’s report:
- Every industry is susceptible to disruption by ecosystem plays—and those who aren’t ready are at risk for value degradation.
- While executives believe ecosystems are important, most companies have yet to seize their full potential.
- Ecosystems are proving to be winning plays. Enabled by digital platforms— ecosystems could unlock $100 trillion of value for business and wider society over the next 10 years.
Build Your Partner Revenue Machine
Building productive partnerships is hard. And building a partnership that goes beyond a press release to actually drive revenue is even harder. But it’s more important than ever.
This 14-page whitepaper gives you a framework you can use to build and scale a partner revenue machine at your company.
Key take-aways from the whitepaper:
Scaling partnerships and figuring out how to drive more revenue from each partner is a universal enterprise challenge. This 13-page white paper dives in to:
- What it takes to share data before you build up trust with each partner
- What it takes to scale a revenue-generating partner program
The M&A Revenue Opportunity
Realizing M&A growth potential is challenging. Cultural differences can often lead to mistrust between teams, resulting in a lack of adoption of a single CRM system.
This 13-page whitepaper explains the challenges and then lays out a clear framework to accelerate cross-selling and revenue growth immediately after a merger or acquisition.
As a sales leader I know how important our partners are for our current and future revenue growth. PartnerTap helps us prioritize who to partner with on each account, collaborate with sales reps at each of our partners, and co-sell into target accounts.
– Chris Welch, VP Sales, Direct Travel