It’s finally here! The solution to the two challenges that all enterprises face when scaling their ecosystems.
This is the third, and final, installment to our three-part series on how to scale revenue-generating partnerships. You can find the first article, and the first challenge, in the series here. Find the second article here.
Our Partner Revenue-Generating Expertise
PartnerTap was founded and built to help companies drive more revenue with each partner. At the end of the day, the only definition of a successful partnership is one that drives more revenue for both companies. Nothing else matters.
And successful partner ecosystems are becoming even more important for technology companies in each market. Accenture published a report last year that highlighted how ecosystems are disruptive, strategically important, and have the potential to unlock $100 trillion in value over the next ten years.
We Know What Partner Teams Need to Drive More Revenue
Business development and channel teams need the right visibility into each partner’s accounts to develop the best revenue strategies with each partner. This requires:
- Overlap by industry to shape your vertical strategy with each partner
- Overlap by segment to inform which sales teams should focus on which partners
- Overlap by customers vs. prospects to guide your strategy with each partner
- Account ownership so you can connect sales reps to the best partner to help them sell and win a specific deal
With this information business development teams can:
- Optimize strategies with each partner
- Develop partner-assisted sales strategies for enterprise accounts
- Develop very specific accounts lists for partner marketing campaigns
- Connect sales reps with the best partner to help them win and grow each strategic account.
But this level of data sharing can only happen if each side has full control over the specific data they share with each partner.
- Record-level control: to protect sensitive accounts and only share the types of accounts you want to share with each partner (ex: customers vs. prospects, or only certain segments)
- Field-level control to decide what additional information you want to share with each partner. Example: with some partners you may share your install base products with each customer, while others may only see that an account is a customer.
We understand the nuances of what it takes for two companies to gradually build trust so they can drive revenue together. And we have built the PartnerTap Ecosystem Platform to provide the level of data security and control that each side needs to start sharing data while they build and foster new trusted relationships.
If you are in the process of scaling your partner program, or you’re just starting to build it, PartnerTap can help you build a revenue-driving ecosystem. Request a demo today. Also follow us on LinkedIn for more information about channel, partnerships, and strategic alliances.