Whether you are just launching your marketplace or already have thousands of partners listed, it’s hard to know which partners to prioritize without the right data. The flashiest and biggest partners aren’t always the ones that can actually drive the most revenue with you. But most companies lack the right data and tools to understand the real market potential with each partner, and even fewer can operationalize programs to after that revenue. Just adding more headcount and continuing your manual processes is expensive and can’t scale across all your partners and all your data.
The keys to successful marketplace partnerships is knowing exactly where your teams should focus, and which partners would be most beneficial for each segment of your current customers. Some are great fits for SMB companies, others are best in the enterprise space. Some partners have deep healthcare, financial services, or other industry-specific expertise that could help you win or expand in those accounts. And some partners are well established in some regions, but don’t yet have any customer relationships in others.
The first step toward operationalizing programs that drive more revenue with your marketplace partners is to do a quick ecosystem mapping exercise to understand each partners’ existing customer base and strengths. This can help you identify specific accounts to go after with each partner as well as net-new greenfield accounts to add to your CRM. As you ecosystem map with more and more partners you will build up a holistic multi-partner view of your market, customers, prospects, installed products, and sales opportunities.
PartnerTap’s ecosystem mapping tool gives partner, channel, marketing, sales and success teams a real-time look at the customer and prospect overlap with each partner. It also gives teams an actionable list of companies go market and sell to with each partner. Using mapped ecosystem data from PartnerTap your teams will be able to prioritize co-build initiatives, focus co-marketing efforts, connect partner sales teams to co-sell on shared accounts, and align customer success teams to collaborate on co-retention and expansion strategies.
Trusted by the enterprise
Data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue
Ecosystem Sales Platform
PartnerTap is the only partner ecosystem platform designed for the enterprise. We give you a data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue and the detailed ecosystem mapping reports you need to identify more opportunities with all your ISV, alliances, marketplace, and channel partners.
Partner, marketplace, channel, marketing, sales and customer success teams use PartnerTap’s partner ecosystem software to get the detailed ecosystem mapping data and reports data they need to prioritize partner investments and drive more revenue with each partner.
- Invite unlimited partners to connect and share real-time data with you, or start by uploading all the partner customer spreadsheets you already have
- Control what data you share with each partner
- Instantly map millions of accounts and opportunities to see your mutual customer and prospect overlap
- Prioritize product integrations based on co-build partner analytics and the mutual target accounts you could go co sell the new offering to
- Identify new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to go after with each partner at each customer
- Identify net-new “greenfield” accounts for each partner, and new logos your partners could introduce you to
- Empower sales teams to co-sell with partner sales software that identifies the partners with the strongest relationship with each company
- Push partner data back into your CRM so sales, marketing, and customer success can see the partners engaged on each account and opportunity
- Share pipeline to let your partners track real-time changes to your co-sell or reseller deals
- Build-up an ecosystem-wide view of your customers, prospects, pipeline, and partner impact on your business with comprehensive channel mapping
- Use multi-partner Ecosystem Reports to pinpoint specific accounts for potential multi-partner integrations, specific partner-to-partner expansion, and success strategies
- Get credit for the revenue partners unlock for your company – and the revenue your company drives across your ecosystem.
- Build an ecosystem data lake with all your partner data
- Sail through the toughest security reviews with a SOC2 Type II certified solution that has already passed the toughest industry reviews at customers like ADP, SAP and HPE.
PartnerTap Accelerates Ecosystem Growth
10x More partner sales opportunities
$110M Deal sourced and closed with PartnerTap
100% Real-time account mapping