Selling through Master Service Agent’s (MSA’s) and their network of Sub-Agents is a powerful way to increase distribution of your products and services. But collaborating with MSAs and all their sub-agents is excruciatingly hard. When you don’t even know which sub-agents are actively selling to which accounts it’s impossible to help them. And even worse – it’s impossible to know when your direct sellers might inadvertently be competing in a deal with a sub-agent trying to sell your products. Channel conflict with a vendor’s direct seller is the #1 reason sub-agents change their solution offering for a customer and recommend your competitor’s product.
So how could you eliminate channel conflict and align your channel sellers with sub-agents to sell more products and services faster? Today the only way to do this is to share spreadsheets of target accounts with the MSA, wait for them to map these against their CRM, then share those with their sub-agents to map against their current customers and territories. This manual process can only be done for a few hundred accounts at a time and can take weeks. By the time it’s done the account owners may have changed and the process has to start all over.
PartnerTap’s ecosystem platform gives companies the easiest way to quickly account map with both MSAs and all their sub-agents. With PartnerTap’s instant account map solution you get real-time visibility into which MSA(s) and sub-agent(s) already have existing relationships at each account. Using account map data and collaboration tools from PartnerTap your teams will be able to route new leads to the sub-agent most likely to win the deal, see sub-agent pipeline shared for your products, and align your channel sellers to help win more partner sales deals.
Trusted by the enterprise
Data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue
Enterprise Co-Selling Platform
PartnerTap is the only partner ecosystem platform designed for the enterprise. We give you a data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue and the detailed account map data you need to identify more opportunities with all your ISV, alliances, marketplace, and channel partners.
Partner, channel, marketing, sales and customer success teams use PartnerTap’s partner ecosystem software to get the detailed sales map data they need to prioritize partner investments and drive more revenue with each partner.
- Invite unlimited partners to connect and share real-time data with you, or start by uploading all the partner customer spreadsheets you already have
- Control what data you share with each partner
- Instantly map millions of accounts and opportunities to see your mutual customer and prospect overlap
- Route leads to the best sub-agent based on their existing customer relationships
- Identify new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to go after with each partner at each customer
- Identify net-new “greenfield” accounts your MSA partners and sub-agents have in their CRM
- Empower sales teams to co-sell with partner sales teams that already have the strongest relationship with each company
- Push partner data back into your CRM so sales, marketing, and customer success can see the partners engaged on each account and opportunity
- Share and track partner pipeline to see real-time changes to sub-agent opportunities so your channel sellers know when to jump in and help
- Build-up an ecosystem-wide view of your customers, prospects, pipeline, and partner impact on your business with comprehensive channel mapping
- Use multi-partner Ecosystem Reports to pinpoint specific accounts for potential multi-partner integrations, specific partner-to-partner expansion, and success strategies
- Get credit for the revenue partners unlock for your company – and the revenue your company drives across your ecosystem.
- Build an ecosystem data lake with all your partner data
- Sail through the toughest security reviews with a SOC2 Type II certified solution that has already passed the toughest industry reviews at customers like ADP, SAP and HPE.
PartnerTap Accelerates Revenue
2900% More new logo deals sourced in first year
$110M ACV of single deal sourced and closed with PartnerTap
100% Real-time account mapping