Every company needs strategic alliance partners to expand their presence in the market. Whether your company partners with the top global consulting and SI firms, or a network of boutique and regional firms, it is hard to scale up strategic alliance partnerships. It’s hard to align your teams and identify net new sales opportunities for each other without the right platform, data and tools.
Whether your alliance partners are doing strategy, change management, or implementation work, the key to successful alliance partnerships is knowing exactly where your teams should focus together. Some partners are helpful in the SMB market, others are experts in the enterprise space. Some partners have deep healthcare, financial services, or other industry-specific expertise that could help you win or expand in those industries. And some partners are well established in some regions, but don’t yet have any customer relationships in others.
The first step toward driving more revenue with your strategic alliance partners is comprehensive partner mapping so you can understand each firms’ existing customer base and strengths. Partner mapping against your entire CRM database can help you identify specific accounts to go after with each partner as well as net-new greenfield accounts to add to your CRM. As you extend partner mapping to more and more partners you will build up a holistic ecosystem-wide view of your market, customers, prospects, installed products, and sales opportunities.
PartnerTap’s ecosystem platform gives alliances, partner, channel, marketing, sales and success teams a real-time look at the customer and prospect overlap with each partner. It also gives teams an actionable list of companies to market and sell to immediately. Using partner mapping software and data from PartnerTap your team will be able to focus co-marketing efforts, connect sales teams on shared accounts to drive more partner sales, and give partners real-time visibility into shared pipeline.
Trusted by the enterprise
Data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue
Enterprise Co-Selling Platform
PartnerTap is the only partner ecosystem platform designed for the enterprise. We give you a data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue and the detailed partner mapping data you need to identify more opportunities with all your ISV, alliances, marketplace, and channel partners.
Partner, channel, marketing, sales and customer success teams use PartnerTap’s partner ecosystem software to get the detailed partner mapping data they need to prioritize partner investments and drive more revenue with each partner.
- Invite unlimited partners to connect and share data with you, or start by uploading all the partner account spreadsheets you already have
- Control what data you share with each partner
- Instantly map millions of accounts and opportunities to see your mutual customer and prospect overlap
- Prioritize product integrations based on co-build partner analytics and the mutual target accounts you could go co sell the new product to
- Identify new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to go after with each partner at each customer
- Identify net-new “greenfield” accounts to share with your partner, or new logos from your partner to add to your CRM
- Empower sales teams to co-sell with the partner sales teams that already have the strongest relationship with each company
- Push partner data back into your CRM so sales, marketing, and customer success can see the partners engaged on each account and opportunity
- Share pipeline to let your partners track real-time changes to your co-sell or reseller deals
- Build-up an ecosystem-wide view of your customers, prospects, pipeline, and partner impact on your business with comprehensive channel mapping
- Use multi-partner Ecosystem Reports to pinpoint specific accounts for potential multi-partner integrations, specific partner-to-partner expansion, and success strategies
- Get credit for the revenue partners unlock for your company – and the revenue your company drives across your ecosystem.
- Build an ecosystem data lake with all your partner data
- Sail through the toughest security reviews with a SOC2 Type II certified solution that has already passed the toughest industry reviews at customers like ADP, SAP and HPE.
PartnerTap Accelerates Revenue
2900% More new logo deals sourced in first year
$110M ACV of single deal sourced and closed with PartnerTap
100% Real-time account mapping