Whether your SI partners are implementing your technology, or building on top of it, the SI consultants are usually onsite with your customers for long stretches of time. That’s why customers often trust the systems integrators they work with more than the vendors selling the technology being used.
Partnering closely with systems integrators early is a powerful way to expand into new accounts and improve customer success. Aligning your sales teams with sellers at each SI is a great way to identify net new sales opportunities and then coordinate efforts to accelerate those deals. But whether you partner with the biggest SIs in the world, or with a network of smaller regional SIs, it’s hard to scale up these partnerships without the right platform, data, and tools.
The first step toward selling more with your SI partners is to map accounts with each partner so you can understand their existing customer base and strengths. If you map their accounts against your entire CRM database you could identify specific accounts to go after with each partner as well as net-new greenfield accounts to add to your CRM. As you map accounts with more and more partners you will build up a holistic ecosystem-wide view of your market, customers, prospects, installed products, and sales opportunities.
PartnerTap’s ecosystem platform gives alliances, partner, channel, marketing, sales, and success teams a real-time look at the overlap with each partner. It also gives teams an actionable list of companies to target and sell to immediately. Using data and tools from PartnerTap your team will be able to focus co-marketing efforts, connect sales teams on shared accounts to drive more partner sales, and get real-time visibility into shared pipeline.
Trusted by the enterprise
Data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue
Enterprise Co-Selling Platform
PartnerTap is the only partner ecosystem platform designed for the enterprise. PartnerTap is the only partner ecosystem platform designed for the enterprise. We give you a data-driven discovery platform for partner revenue and the detailed data you need to identify more opportunities with all your ISV, alliances, marketplace, and channel partners.
Partner, channel, marketing, sales, and customer success teams use PartnerTap’s partner ecosystem software to map accounts, share pipeline, and get the data and collaboration tools they need to drive more revenue with each partner.
- Invite unlimited partners to connect and share real-time data with you, or start by uploading all the partner customer spreadsheets you already have
- Control what data you share with each partner
- Instantly map millions of accounts to see your mutual customer and prospect overlap
- Prioritize product integrations based on co-build partner analytics and the mutual target accounts you could go co sell the new offering to
- Identify new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to go after with each partner at each customer
- Identify net-new “greenfield” accounts for each partner, or new logos from your partner to add to your CRM
- Empower sales teams to co-sell with partner sales teams that already have the strongest relationship with each company
- Push partner data back into your CRM so sales, marketing, and customer success can see the partners engaged on each account and opportunity
- Share pipeline to let your partners track real-time changes to your co-sell or reseller deals
- Build-up an ecosystem-wide view of your customers, prospects, pipeline, and partner impact on your business with comprehensive channel mapping
- Use multi-partner Ecosystem Reports to pinpoint specific accounts for potential multi-partner integrations, specific partner-to-partner expansion, and success strategies
- Get credit for the revenue partners unlock for your company – and the revenue your company drives across your ecosystem.
- Build an ecosystem data lake with all your partner data
- Sail through the toughest security reviews with a SOC2 Type II certified solution that has already passed the toughest industry reviews at customers like ADP, SAP and HPE.
PartnerTap Accelerates Revenue
2900% More new logo deals sourced in first year
$110M ACV of single deal sourced and closed with PartnerTap
100% Real-time account mapping